Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Take A Chill Pill

Stress-OMGoodness.....it did me in. I didn't even realize it. I was internalizing all my emotions. Literally, eating my stress. I was mindlessly being stressed. That may make no sense to you but let me explain. I was moving a thousand miles an hour. Too fast to feel anything externally. I had no time. So I stuffed it into my body and where did it go? My vagina. Crazy I know but it did. I was mad, hot and guess what so was my vagina. It was no coincidence. Heat in your body often translates into acid. Acid causes illness because oxygen rich blood can not flow freely. So I had to cool off. There was only one way to do that. Feel my stress, acknowledge it and then throw it away. Because, let's face it, life is stressful. I wasn't going to make stress evaporate. But I could learn how to cool things off. And that is what I did. I still have stress but I don't eat it. I dump it. After I feel it, I let it go. And guess what? My vagina-she's so happy. It wasn't only the ability to cool off that healed my vulvodynia. I built a strong health foundation. I fed my body easily digestible foods. I drank alkalized water and I practiced yoga daily. This lesson, this heating up, applies to so many potential illnesses. I am now free of migraine headaches, acid reflux and allergies! So there you go. Take a chill pill because truly there is no other pill that will help vulvodynia. Be well, Laura L

Visit my website for my information on how I can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment